Please refer to School Uniform Policy in the School Policies Section for further information.
School Uniform List
- school sweatshirt/cardigan with logo
- pale blue polo shirt
- grey or navy trousers
- navy skirt/pinafore
- black shoes/totally black trainers for outdoor wear.
- plimsolls, indoor shoes (no slippers)
Summer uniform may be worn from the beginning of the summer term to the October half-term holiday.
- blue check dresses
- knee length grey shorts
- sensible, plain sandals may be worn
School PE kit in kit bag:
- white sports polo shirt
- navy shorts and black plimsolls.
- navy / dark joggers are advisable when the weather is cold for outdoor PE.
School summer caps, fleece jackets and a reversible school coat (fleece on one side and water proof material on the other) are also available from our supplier.
Uniform can be purchased from:
- School Shop – www.school-shop.co.uk
- Schoolwear, Holme on Spalding Moor
Please make sure ALL items are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
If you lose an item of clothing, ask in the classroom first. If this is unsuccessful, try asking at the office and they will direct you to the storage box where lost property is kept.
Unclaimed lost property is displayed on a table outside for the last few days of summer term.
A text message will be sent to inform you. Any uncollected items are donated to charity.